Monday, May 23, 2011

Angry Bird Seasons

Yes, you can still get the free version if you don't mind the ads. If you've thrown away hours and hours of your life playing these games (as I have), you know how annoying those ads can get after a while. I would have paid even more money than this to get rid of the ads, so thank you for the bargain.
If you haven't yet played this game, go grab the free version and try it out. It is a great casual time-killer game that you can play while sitting in a waiting room, etc, or you can just play it for hours and hours rather than sleeping. The choice is yours.
I think that once you get into the game, however, you'll start to get annoyed by the ads and you'll consider paying the small price for this ad-free version.
I was worried that it would overwrite my game and I'd lose all my saved progress, but it did not, either on my Droid Incredible nor on my Galaxy Tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment