Friday, May 27, 2011

TomTom XXL 540M 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Everything is easy and enjoyable with it. This is my fourth TomTom. I keep buying them and give them away after using for a while. I have the big one so that I can see it without my glasses. I leave it on even driving locally as I can see when I am goin to arrive and speed limits/alerts. Never had the need for any kind of technical support, so I cant comment on that. I dont have the traffic update feature but a couple times when I ran into bad traffic, I just pushed alternate route and it sent me around it saving a great deal of time. Also I use it on my motorcycle. When I'm not using it, it's just rattling around in my saddle bag. Surprisingly, it takes the abuse. The screen has never got scratched or scuffed. The GPS that is an optional accessory for my bike is like $900. Whats up with that? Whatever extra it does, I don't need. The price for this particular model is unbelievably inexpensive. Like $100. Cant go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment