Monday, November 16, 2009

love me some bbq

Over the last few months, I've done a lot of research on many different types of grills. Many of them are good, lots of them aren't. But what I found is that there is one brand of barbecue grills, both charcoal and gas, that stands far above the rest. Weber, a name that everybody knows and respects. Why? Because their products have stood the test of time, decade after decade.

I can remember as a kid the Fourth of July cookouts at my Grandparents' house with a huge hunk of beef on the Weber grill. The sound of the rotisserie will stay with me always. My Weber Performer is the same basic grill my Grandfather used back then. It just shows you the quality of their grills holds true still today. That is why I highly recommend Weber products.

I've listed five of the top selling Weber Grills that I recommend:

Smokey Joe Grill

The Smokey Joe Grill is a great grill for apartment dwellers who have limited storage space. This table-top model features a 14 inch grate for 147 square inches of cooking capacity. Its great to take on you next picnic too. You can count on the quality and dependability that you've come to expect from Weber products.

The One-Touch Gold Series Grill

The One-Touch Gold Series Grill is a great starter grill that will last you many years. It's the classic Weber Kettle Grill design. The great feature of the Gold Series is the convenient Ash Catcher. It makes it very easy when it comes time to empty the spent ashes. You can choose between the 18.5 inch model for a cooking capacity of 240 square inches, or the 22.5 inch model for a capacity of 363 square inches. Again, the Weber quality is always present. A great grill for the price.

The One-Touch Gold Series 26.75″ Grill

The One-Touch Gold Series 26.75″ Grill is the next step up in charcoal grills. Its massive 26.75 inch grate provides 508 square inches of cooking capacity. Plenty of space for any size brisket you have. This model features a built-in thermometer, as well as the convenient Gold Series Ash Catcher. Many other feature abound. This grill is for the serious barbecuer.

The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill

This is the ultimate in charcoal grilling. The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill features the classic Weber Kettle Grill design built into a cart format. The unique Touch-N-Go gas ignition system lights your charcoal with a small LP gas burner. No more lighter fluid!! It also features the convenient Gold Series Ash Catcher as well as a dual purpose thermometer and weather protected charcoal storage container.

I've personally used the Performer Grill for the last 9 years and I absolutely love it. I wouldn't do without it.

Well, there you have it... I sincerely hope that these recommendations will help you in your grilling quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment